The outbreak of the coronavirus has caused a very stressful environment; not only are loved ones in danger of being affected, but millions of people have been laid off as a result of the virus outbreak. Being in self-quarantine can be particularly stressful for those who suffer from mental illnesses such as depression or anxiety. However, in this chaotic time, it’s important to take care of yourself as best as you possibly can. Such a pandemic can cause feelings of being out of control, which can be particularly stressful. Some people may experience changes in sleeping or eating patterns, difficulty sleeping or concentrating during this time. Taking care of yourself, your friends, and your family can help you cope with stress. Here are some tips on how to relieve stress while in quarantine.
1. Take a break from the news , it will still be there tomorrow
2. Take care of your body , try practising yoga or even p.e with joe morning at 9am
3. Time to unwind, read a book or watch netflix always do something you want to do .
4. Connect with others , facebook , skype , facetime all these are a good way of staying intouch with people .
5. Remain calm , As long as you are following the quarantine and social distancing measures , everything will be okay. Just take it day by day. We’re all in this together.